Patient PortalEnter Here!
Click on the patient portal to access your medical information.
You can use the portal to:
- Post a question for Dr. Mullins, Dr. Sharma, or our staff
- Request lab or X-ray results
- Request a medication refill (be sure to give the name of the medication, and the name and location of your pharmacy!)
- Request a call back for an appointment with the doctor, bone density test, or an infusion
Using the Portal
- Start by giving us your email address.
- Our staff will then give you your unique password to use to log onto our Web Portal (You can change your password at anytime)
- Log on!
We respect your privacy. You will receive an email when a response to your question has been posted by our staff to your Portal site; you can then log on to see the response. No medical information of any kind will be transmitted by email, to insure complete privacy of all medical information.
Book an Appointment
Office hours are 8:30am-4:30pm Monday through Friday. We look forward to seeing you.
We require 24 notice for any appointment change or you may be charged for a missed appointment.
New patient appointments can last up to one hour or more, to allow the physician to take a complete medical and rheumatology history, perform a complete physical examination, and perform any indicated studies.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment, to allow time to complete your registration.
When you call for a new patient appointment, please provide the name of the referring physician for our records. Please bring to your appointment copies of all lab tests and X-ray reports that might be relevant to your visit.
Return patient appointments average between 10 and 30 minutes or more, depending on the reason for the return visit. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early for your appointment to allow updating your registration information, if necessary.